I have prepared my 2017 bucket list, I know it’s it May 1 already but I still have 8 more months!
These are in no particular order, but numbered for my convenience 🙂
- Get honey bees
- Complete the yurt
- Hike in, camp overnight and hike out on the Bruce Trail
- Hike 20 km in one day
- Do a 30 day nutrition challenge
- Join a cycling group
- Cultivate a healthy morning routine
- Do a 30 day yoga challenge (yes I like 30 day challenges 🙂
- Take more pictures
- Go ziplining
- Go to an amusement park and ride all of the roller coasters
- Learn sign language
- Build a Teepee
- Make a scrapbook
- Attend/host a murder mystery dinner party
- Research my family tree with my Mom
- Get genetic testing done
- Quit smoking 🙁 sad face is because it is a nasty habit that I haven’t had for years but recently (1.5 months) started back up
- Start a blog – yay this one is done, I kinda gave myself this one as a give away, you know up my confidence.
- See the Northern Lights
- Get my Possesion and Acquisition Licence for a fire arm in Ontario
Lets see how this goes!!